Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I Did It To Myself

So I got a new modem from my cable/internet company. 

I had the windows open. It was a beautiful day. As soon as the air turned cool, I shut the house up and with it the fumes from the new modem.

I wondered why I couldn't breathe, my stomach swelled, my nasal passages hurt, and my hands broke out, cracked and bled. 

When I went into the front part of the house, I smelled that damn modem's "new car" smell. I immediately unplugged the sucker. Still even with two air cleaners, I could not breathe until at least 3am.

The night air is hard on me so I tried airing out the house, but pollen is here and it just made my breathing that much worse. 

The next day I went into my cable stash and good thing I have lots of cables because I used my extensions to put my modem outside the nearest window. I have it on a tv tray stand so the cats cannot do horrible things to it but at least the toxic odor is outside. 

See, I did it to myself.

Still everyone even if they are not sick like me should take note. Toxins and poisons can be in the most innocuous of items. Shampoos, conditioners, soaps, laundry products, air fresheners, perfumes, colognes, personal care products do nothing but add toxins to an already extreme body burden. 

One product may not have a lot of toxins and you shrug off what I'm telling you, but if you were to add up all your products together, you would understand that toxins are accumulative. 

I now use only organic or natural products including my make up. Poisoning yourself is no longer en vogue. Health is.

Oh and store bought cosmetics age the skin, another great reason to go healthy. Organic and natural products rejuvenate the skin. In the long run, you'll end up looking younger. 

Isn't it time you switched over to the winning team?

Have a great and wonderful day!